Terms of Service
|The following terms apply to all registered HeatWare.com users:|
- By registering on this site, you agree to all terms listed here.
- All information stored on this server is owned by HeatWare.com and may be modified without consent.
- Any information lost is at the fault of no one, and no compensation will be given to anyone for its loss.
- In the case of criminal fraud, information from this site may be used to aid a victim.
- A user reserves the right to request that his/her profile be hidden from this site at any point, however, the removal of data is at the discretion of HeatWare.com.
- An individual is allowed to have only one HeatWare.com account. If it is discovered that a user has more than one account, HeatWare.com reserves the right to modify, disable, or delete the account.
- These terms WILL change in the future without notice, and your continued use of the site after that point will automatically display your agreement to those new terms.
- Becoming a registered user of HeatWare automatically opts you in to email communication. You may choose to not receive these by contacting support.
|These terms apply to all HeatWare.com visitors:|
- Information stored on this server will NOT be sold to other parties.
- Information stored on this server can NOT be sold by other parties.
- Information stored on this site can NOT be reproduced elsewhere without our express written consent.
- These terms may change without notice.
|These terms apply to all HeatWare Marketplace users:|
- Items listed for sale must be currently in the seller's possession.
- It is highly recommended that you include a link to a photo of the item for sale along with the date and your Heatware username written on a sheet of paper.
- You may create only 1 posting for a particular item. No spamming!
- No Dealers or Vendors allowed.
- Photos uploaded to the Marketplace will be also posted on imgur.com and can be viewed publically.
- HeatWare and its owners are not responsible for financial loss incurred during a transaction.
- HeatWare will not act as a mediator in any disputes between the trade parties
- Selling or Trading of CD-KEY(s) without the original disks is strictly prohibited unless the software was originally sold by the publisher without physical media.
- No pirated software sales or trades. No sale of NFR or Academic software. OEM software must be sold/traded in accordance with the terms of that software, usually with a piece of hardware.