Trusted to keep online trading safe
Private traders use HeatWare to
buy, sell, and trade with confidence.
Community made and community trusted.
|| HeatWare was founded in 1999 and is 100,000+ users strong!
|Fri, Jun 17th 2011 10:52am||Posted by heat23 |
|You will notice that I have made some tweaks to a user's eval page to make it a little less cluttered and clean looking. Let me know what ya'll think of the changes and if you have any suggestions!|
|Wed, Mar 9th 2011 8:13am||Posted by heat23 |
|Hello HeatWare.com Users!|
It has been a while since I have posted a news message, but I just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone that has made a donation. Without your support, this site would not be possible and we are extremely grateful. This (or maybe next) month marks the 12th anniversary of HeatWare and I couldn't have imagined that the site would still be up and running strong after all these years.
It has been a while since I have posed this question, but what can HeatWare do to improve its service. Are there any UI improvements, or process/workflow improvements? Anything that you can think of, please write a comment to this post or email support.
|Sat, Aug 14th 2010 9:33pm||Posted by heat23 |
|One of the most requested features in the new HeatWare is the ability to display more than 15 evaluations per page. Well, now you can and here is how!|
1) Login to your account
2) Click Account Settings
3) Click Edit Preferences
4) Choose a value for 'Show x rows per page'
Changing this option will affect the number of evaluations, mailbox messages, and trade organizer trades per page.
Let me know what you think about this feature by leaving a comment on this post!
|Sun, Jun 27th 2010 4:20pm||Posted by heat23 |
|A couple of changes for today:|
1) I made another attempt to make the "page actions" more visible.. Give it a try and let me know what you think!
2) Added the ability for logged in users to post comments to news articles!
3) Re-arranged the content in the left and right sidebars and added a 'Top Users' section on the left-side of the page.
|Sun, Jun 27th 2010 7:02am||Posted by heat23 |
|Changes based on your feedback|
First off all, thank you very much for the comments/suggestions. Please keep them coming! I have made a few changes based on the feedback I have received:
1) I have improved the visibility of posting feedback link by splitting the 'post evalution / add to trade organizer' link into two separate links. I also made some font and style changes. Let me know if this will help at all or if I need a more drastic change.
2) In the old HeatWare, there was a 'Request Feedback' option when posting an evaluation. Due to popular demand, I have re-added this feature.
3) There was already a way to move a mail message into the Trash, however there was no way to permanently delete a message. I have added a 'Delete Forever' option from the Trash.